- Full Time Float Teacher(work with all ages)
- Assistant/Float with Infants and Toddlers
All applicants MUST have previous experiences in Group Child Care Centers (at least 3 months) in addition to child care training and/or early childhood or elementary education credits.
All new employees will be required to complete a fingerprint based background check as required by Licensing Regulations prior to employment.
Email for details on coursework needed and an application.
Resumes will not be accepted in substitution for a completed application.
Woods Hollow offers a generous benefit package including health insurance for employees and their families, dental insurance, 401K with match, child care discounts, professional development funds and hours to get continuing education, 88 hours of sick time and 80 hours of vacation time in first year of employment and paid breaks and planning daily.
ALL applicants for teaching positions must have some training in education and/or early childhood in order to be considered. We prefer the applicants to have previous experiences working with children 0-5 years of age.
All new hires are required to determine employment eligibility by conducting a fingerprint background check before employment starts.
- You are always welcome to apply as applications are kept on file 1 year from application date.
- We will review applications on file as positions become available.
- The state of Wisconsin has requirements for entry level training for Child Care providers in the state. Please click the link below to learn more about these:
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application (either contact WHCC for one or print the Attachment below)
- Submit application with transcripts of required education along with a Registry Certificate. A resume will not be accepted in place of a completed application.
Applications are kept on file for no more than 12 months after received.
- Call either the Executive Director at (608)273-4433 ext 202 or the
- Program Coordinator at (608) 273-4433 ext 201 for more information.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- All new applicants considered for hire will need to complete a State of Wisconsin Background Check Request Form at the point of offer.. Any new hire decisions are contingent on an FBI Fingerprint background check and must be completed prior to starting work, based on Licensing Rules. Any information discovered on Caregiver Background Checks, Department of Justice and FBI fingerprint based background checks is verified by the Caregiver Background Unit(CBU). Final eligibility to work in a child care center is decided by the CBU based on their results of all background checks.